Naxos Music Library
The Grasselli Library provides access to the Naxos Music Library for the JCU community. You can access this library of music on your iPad if you have installed the NML app and have created an account (free for JCU students, staff, faculty).
If you have not already done so, install the NML app on your iPad, BUT DO NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT USING THE APP:
If you don't have a Naxos Music Library account yet, follow these directions.
1. Go to the Grasselli Library home page: http://lib.jcu.edu
2. Click on the Images, Video, & Audio tab
3. Scroll the page down to Naxos Music Library and click the appropriate link.
4. Click on Playlists
5. Click on Sign up
6. Enter your account information and click the Register New Account Now button
7. After your registration is completed, you must activate the account using the email message sent to you from the Naxos server (you may need to wait a few minutes for this message to arrive in your mailbox). Open the email message and follow the directions to activate your account.
8. You may now access the Naxos Music Library on your iPad using your username (your JCU email address) and the password you created. Start the NML app on iPad and log in to your account.
9. The Playlists view should appear on screen (if not, touch the Playlist button at bottom of app). Any playlists that you create will be available by touching Student Playlist. Faculty may also create playlists for their students. In the example below, Dr. Ferri created a playlist for his course, IC299C, which is available by touching University Playlist, then IC299C. In addition, you can browse through a large set of playlists created by Naxos (touch Naxos Music Library Playlist).
For additional assistance in using the Naxos Music Library, see this page