JCU Home Page  |  Admission   
A&S- Masthead
Home Page Graduation Student Resources Academic Departments College of Arts and Sciences Awards  
Arts & Sciences > Forms >

Course Related Forms
Graduation Preparation
Academic Advising and Assistant Dean Related
Boler School of Business Forms

John Carroll University
Academic Petition Form

In the event that a student requests a substitution of courses, a special request of the Core Committee, an extension of time to complete course work, or to request the Freshmen Privilege option, an Academic Petition is used.  Please completely fill out the form below. Your advisor will be notified of the request, but please be sure to follow up with your advisor.

Banner Pin:

John Carroll University, University Heights, OH 44118  |  (216) 397-4284  | (888) 335-6800 (toll-free)   |  (216) 397-1835 (fax)