|JCU Home Page >    About JCU    |    Mission    |    Academics     |     Campus Life    |    Athletics    |    Alumni    |
Facilities >> Frequently Asked Questions




If you have a question that is not listed below, please contact the Facilities Department at (216) 397-4314 or send us an email.

Q.  How do I request services from the Facilities Department?  How do I place a work order?

A. Place a Work Order through our online system, SchoolDude. Click here for more information and instructions on how to place a work order.

Q. Will our department be charged for services?

A. We will advise, since charges are largely dependent on the job. To read the Guidelines for work requests Click Here. Please contact one of the department leaders.

Q. How can I find out the status of a work order?

A. You are able to review the status of a pending work order by logging into the SchoolDude system. Click here for instructions on how to access work order information.

Q. How do I contact the Facilities Department?

A. The main phone number for the department is (216) 397-4314, and our office is located on the lower level of the Lombardo Student Center, room 07. You can also contact individuals within the department by e-mail or phone by viewing our Staff page.

Q. In case of an emergency during non-business hours, who do I contact?

A. Contact Campus Safety Services at (216) 397-4600 or on-campus x4600 in the event of an after-hours emergency. You can also visit them online at www.jcu.edu/css.

Q. Do you have a comment or question for the Facilities Department?

A. Contact one of our staff members and they will reply at their earliest convenience.

Q. How do I get keys for my office or department? What if I lose my keys?

A. Read the Key Policy and complete the Key Authorization Request Form.


John Carroll University, University Heights, OH 44118  |  (216) 397-4294  | (888) 335-6800 (toll-free)   |  (216) 397-4981 (fax)