ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LIFE
I LEARNED FROM MY CAT
The Confucius of the cat world offers ten "cat-titudes"
on the philosophy of life:
- Life is hard, then you nap.
- Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
- Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy
- Climb your way to the top -- that's why the drapes are there.
- Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
- Find your place in the sun -- especially if it happens to be on that nice
pile of warm, clean laundry.
- Make your mark on the world, or at least spray in each corner.
- When eating out, think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty
- If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive
- Always give generously -- a small bird or rodent left on the bed tells
them, "I care."