Assumptions about Success
(at JCU and in this class)
- Every person is gifted and has potential.
- None of us fully uses our gifts. We use our potential to varying degrees.
- Conscious human behavior is based on decisions and motives.
- Failure and success are forms of conscious human behavior.
- Failure and success are based on decisions and motives.
- Failure to use my potential is a decision, i.e., it is deliberate.
- Failure is not an accident.
- Failure is a form of (self-defined) success.
- Failure is successfully working toward non-achievement.