John Carroll University recognizes its responsibility for creating an institutional climate in which students with disabilities can succeed. Students with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations and should have equal access to learning. In accordance with University policy, if you have a documented disability, you may be eligible to receive accommodations. If you believe you require accommodations, contact JCU's Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities (216-397-4967; room AD-7A) as soon as possible. Once your eligibility is determined, you will be given a letter to present to your instructors to help them know best how to assist you. Keep in mind that accommodations are not retroactive so you must register promptly at the start of the term.