Crib Sheet “Ten Commandments”
- A Crib Sheet is optional for the essay portion of an examination. Students are not required to use a Crib Sheet, but NO OTHER form of notes is permissible for an exam.
- No larger than 8.5" x 11" in size
- Used only on one side
- Hand-written, typewritten, or computer-generated is permitted
- If not hand-written, font must be legible with the unaided human eye (or your usual Rx lenses)
- Include an outline or notes for the essay question only
- The Crib Sheet must be submitted to the examination proctor before the examination period begins
- The proctor will review the Crib Sheet to ascertain that it meets all the restrictions above
- If approved, the Crib Sheet will be initialed and returned to you after you have completed the objective portion of
the examination; if not, the Crib Sheet will be confiscated
- The Crib Sheet must be included with the examination papers when they are submitted for grading.